The specialty event rental market is growing and we are looking to add to our team. Our rental coordinator will be responsible handling incoming orders with a small amount of their time dedicated to outreach and new client acquisition.
The Rental Coordinator is responsible for:
• Responding quickly and thoroughly to all incoming inquiries, by email phone and social media, creating custom proposals for each client
• Meeting defined sales and customer service goals and offering insights into how to better serve our customers
• Keeping up with our ever growing inventory and suggestive selling to maintain an increasing average dollar sale
• Finalize and schedule all the logistics for their clients orders
• Communicating our client details to our delivery and warehouse staff
If you are the Rental Coordinator we are looking for, YOU...
Understand our brand and design aesthetic
Are great at sales without being too “salesy” and have a desire to create experiences that people love
A natural networker, you BFF every client you work with
Are passionate and enthusiastic about the event industry as well as fashion and furniture trends
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with no patience for typos or poor grammar
Are highly organized, great at making lists and checking things off
Your attention to detail is bar none, but you understand the need to go with the flow when things change at the last minute (because they will!)
Please note that this is not a design position with some administrative responsibilities – it is the opposite. This position is largely about service and coordination, but we do want someone who has a strong interest in the design and current event trends.
This is a full-time position. Beginning pay $16-$18 with tons of growth potential
HOW TO APPLY
1. E-mail your resume and cover letter to
2. Call (760) 230-3341 and be ready to sell yourself. We want to hear why you want to work at Folklore!
Please note: We will not consider any candidates who attempt to circumvent our hiring process by reaching out to our office directly.